Blackstone Financial Group, LLC is a debt collection agency located in Ontario, California. The agency has been in business since 2009 and provides debt collection services to a wide range of creditors.
2910 S Archibald Ave # A
Ontario, CA 91761-7358
Phone: (909) 456-1240
No complaints against Blackstone Financial Group, LLC have been filed with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), an agency created to help ensure that debt collectors, and other companies in the financial industry, do not abuse consumers, or the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
This does not mean that the collection agency has never violated the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), a federal act that was passed in order to protect consumers from abusive and unfair debt collection practices, and if you feel that Blackstone Financial Group, LLC is using unfair or abusive practices in order to collect a debt from you, it may be time to contact an attorney. The FDCPA prohibits debt collectors from using any harassing, unfair, or abusive tactics when attempting to collect a debt. A company may violate the Act by:
- Calling at unusual times (specifically before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.)
- Using obscene or profane language
- Failing to provide verification of a debt to a consumer
- Threatening to take actions it does not intend to take
- Falsely implying that communications are from an attorney
- Impersonating a law enforcement official
- Continuing collection attempts after being asked in writing to stop
- Communicating with third parties about a debt
- Depositing, or threatening to deposit, a post dated check before the date on the check
This is not an all inclusive list of the acts prohibited by the FDCPA, and if you feel as if you have been abused or harassed by Blackstone Financial Group. LLC, please contact our office for a free, no obligation consultation at 1-800-219-3577.